2018 Rides Calendar
ARTcycle rides to the Austroad Rules, https://bicyclensw.org.au/info/rider-essentials/rules/
You may participate in up to three rides organised by ARTcycle as a temporary member, we do expect you to become a member on your fourth ride, http://www.artcyclesydney.com/p/members-2.html
Become a member of Bicycle New South Wales, the peak advocacy body for commuter and recreational cycling in New South Wales. Add your voice to create a better NSW for people on bicycles and all road users, https://bicyclensw.org.au/membership/
ARTcycle Cinema - Art For All
Experiments in sight, sounds, and sensory immersion.
We can schedule a ride if people are interested, or simply make your own way there by bike. It's on Johnstone Creek cycle path, near the Glebe Foreshore cycle path with Tramshed just around the corner. If weather permits it will be open air.
Meet: 7.00 pm, Saturday, 20 January, 2018.
Where: Big Fag Press, 4/12 Maxwell St Glebe.
Cost: $5 members and unwaged, $10 regulars. RSVP: https://www.meetup.com/ARTcycle-Sydney/events/246488558/
Bring: Bike or human powered wheeled vehicle.
- ARTcycle rides are free unless otherwise stated,
- ARTcycle ride leaders are Bicycle NSW trained and accredited ride leaders.
- We follow the Austroad rules.
- An approved Australian Standards helmet is required. No helmet, no ride. No exceptions.
- Please ensure your bike is in good working order.
- Bring - your mobile phone, a spare tube, a pump, tyre levers and any other tools you may require, a full water bottle, money for food and/or fares.
- Maps are advisory - we ride to the conditions, the route may vary on the day.
- BNSW sanctioned rides will be listed on PushOn.
- ARTcycle rides, tours and events will appear in MeetUp.